1. Strengthen the scalp and hair.
2. Reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying.
3. Stimulate hair growth.
4. Reduce hair loss.
5. Prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp.
6. Prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections.
Amla Oil in Ghana, DYROO HEALTHCARE deals in supply of Organic Supplements, Natural Oils, Seeds and Nuts in Ghana. We sell Pure Amla Oil. We Do Same Day Delivery Anywhere in Ghana
Hemani Amla Oil 30ml · Amla is a very important plant in the traditional Indian medicine system. Amla oil is normally directly applied to the hair and scalp.
Hemani Amla consists of active amla ingredients that promotes hair growth · Prevents dandruff, makes hair strong, silky and shiny. Amla Oil in Ghana
Hemani Fleur’s Simply Herbal Nourishing Hair Oil has been prepared by Hemani company and the sole purpose of making and introducing this oil in the market is that this oil is very special for the healthy growth and nourishment of hairs.
The contents of this herbal oil are natural and they don’t possess any potential of harming the head hairs in any way. The regular and uninterrupted use of this oil makes the hairs strong, healthy and nourished and it restores their beauty and health in considerably less time. The manufacturing company has especially chosen all natural and herbal ingredients for this oil because such ingredients made this oil able enough to be applied for longer durations on head hairs. Amla Oil in Ghana
2) Some Of Its Major benefits: -Firstly, this oil restores the lost health of head hairs -Further, this oil improves the health of hairs -It saves the head skin from becoming dry, which is a big reason behind gathering of dandruff on it -It does deep nourishment of head hairs and scalp of head skin -It makes the hairs strong from the roots -It gives so much health to the head hairs that a shine appears on it. Amla Oil in Ghana
Amla oil is most commonly used to promote hair and scalp health, but amla oil has many other uses.
Common potential benefits/uses of amla oil include:
1. Improve immune function
2. Lower or control cholesterol levels
3. Lower or control blood sugar levels
4. Improve brain health and function
5. Reduce the effects of premature aging
6. Improve vision
7. Reduce dry skin
8. Reduce dehydration
9. Lighten or brighten the skin
10. Improve respiratory function and coughs
11. Reduce cold and flu recovery time
12. Reduce the risk of cancer and chronic diseases
13. Improve blood pressure
14. Improve cardiovascular health. Amla Oil in Ghana
15. Reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, age spots, and wrinkles
16. Improve vision and eye health
17. Reduces inflammation
18. Reduces sinus congestion
19. Improve digestion and food absorption
20. Enhances male fertility
21. Improve urinary health
21. Prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections.
Simply contact us on 0550080976 whatsapp +233550080976 for your supplements. We do same day delivery anywhere in Ghana
We Do Same Day Express Delivery Anywhere in Ghana, Accra, Kumasi and Tamale delivery is just an hour. All you need is to provide accurate information about your order, we will process it on time for the very best and fast delivery. Amla Oil in Ghana
Accra Ghana, Off N1, Lapaz, in between Laspamas and Abrantie, at the first floor on top of GT Bank.
Kumasi Ghana, Off N6, Afful Nkwanta, Directly Opposite to Total Filing Station.
Tamale Ghana. Amla Oil in Ghana
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL NOW!!!
CUSTOMER CARE (+233) 0550080976 | (+233) 0550080976
Working Hours: (Monday- Saturday 8am-8pm, And Sundays Only Delivery).
WhatsApp: +233550080976 | +233550080976
[email protected] | [email protected] Amla Oil in Ghana